Friday, October 23, 2009

Don read!!!!!

Ask u dun read... still come to read... haiz... degil la u...

























arghhhh.... wat the hell is going on??
It's alrdy 4 am!!!!! how come i cant slp???

Haiz... not feeling very well today specific abit... is my heart not feeling well today... kanasai!!!!!!

If u were given a second chance... would u waste it?? Or u will give it ur best shot to obtain wat u failed to get??? Me...??? I duno...

Haiz... my 2nd year 1st sem is ending aft attending the test for today... I duno wat else can i say... i move out from hostel to live outside... And now i stil duno this decision is correct or wrong... Time pass very very very fast for this sem... It juz like everything juz happened yesterday... I hope the time would stop... but not now... coz now i feel sleepy ady... Actually , there is many things that i wish i could do in my 2nd year... At the early of this sem , i said to myself i wanna be hardworking... end up blogging at this time n stil dun wanna study... i said to myself i wan be na coz got siu mui mui come in ady.. can go buaya them.. or be kam yu lou... manatau... end up be a lonely loner writing this sohai post at 4 am.... i said to myself i wan this i wan that... and no one can be accomplished... so , am i stupid to aim so many hard things(especially wan go buaya siu mui mui) or i m juz a sohai that dun wanna fight for these things... I noe the answer... juz duno y i dun wanna change... diu.... HAIZ...

last.... i hope i can change... i hope i can be more handsome... Zzzzz.... Now i try to understand more abt myself coz i think i really duno who the hell is ahquinn... so unpredictable... and yet so cute n handsome... those who noe more abt me... come tell me ya...

4 comments:

  1. LoL... sry i read ur post xD hahaha.. ter-click inside.. haha

    quinn, u can change everything, jz except handsome this thing u cant change, it's fix.....

    so dun try to change it la, waste ur energy.. hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. handsome no good.. handsome = ugly gf

    U wan meh? hahaha

    Btw, don sad brader.. steady, I know u r waiting for the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 顺其自然。。。

    很快就会有的啦。。。

    其实我觉得。。小鬼不错跟你很配下。。。哈哈。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... chill la.. we all in da hse also single wat.. wakakak

    ReplyDelete