Sunday, July 5, 2009

senior~~

Today is the last day of my 1st year holiday... Feel kinda sad bcoz i no more yamcha wif fren, no more late sleeping , n the most important things is... I had move out from college!!!! Arghh!!!

I reached my new home at ss2 2 days ago... Than our house had steamboat yesterday wif all the 10th coll senior.. Today , we helped peisen to move her stuff to coll... There i saw alot of junior from diff faculty... Some of them quite cute... Muahahaha.. Than have a chat wif some junior... And than i realised that... i'm already a SENIOR!!!! NO!!! I cant accept that!!!! Haiz.. time flew...

Tml , i'll meet wif all my frens here except those i juz met at coll... And at evening , Xiaxiang is having a gathering... Oyea... I miss u all... especially..... Muahahaha

Hope i will have a great sem~~

p/s : I dun wanna be SENIOR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment