Monday, April 13, 2009

Wuuuu.. this is the 1st time i write my blog in my own house.. feel so so so ordinary.. nothing special... feels so great when i reached my house on friday... than i suffer from the 'bomb' from my parents for this few days which is....
AHQUINNNNNN!!!!! GO AND CUT UR HAIRRRRRR!!!

wtf... i heard this sentence twice a day... so beh song , than i go cut my hair in the noon juz now.... phew.. finally i had my hair cut... no nid to haerd those phrase again.. this is wat i thought at that time.. when my parents reached home in the evening... and they AGAIN repeated this >>>>>>> AHQUINNNNNN!!!!! GO AND CUT UR HAIRRRRRR!!!
arghhhhhhh..... wtf... aft they heard i had cut the hair... they speechless... i oso speechless -.-

actually , i plan to study at my house de.. but when i reached here... all my study mood gone... it's juz like i'm havin a holiday man... oyea.. this is wat i do in this few days....

1st day friday : juz reaced... lazy to study.. than play games + watch tv until 3am.... wuu.. nice a!!! stil 1st day.. nvm
2nd day saturday : stil gamin... can study at nite.. dun worry... wtf... got liverpool.. ^^ than liverpool-ing + man utd-ing n gaming... stil got tml so study..
3rd day : gaming again n again... wtf.. plus watching tv until late nite... omg... did i plan to study???
4th day juz now : gaming... @#$%^&* , finally got mood to study ady... read HE!!!!!! aft fnsh 1 chapter... lazy ady... wtf... so come here write something....

conclusion : wtf!!!! i write the word 'gaming' so many times... write until sien ady... how come i stil gaming for this few days!!!!! diao...

wuuuu... i'll go back to college few more hours later... wish i can study at the bus.. which is cannot be done my me....

summary : ma de... nothing to write la!!!!!! juz wan waste time only....

1 comment:

  1. =.= jiayou la lolx...me oso lazy..haha...but everyone seems can pass da exam at last hor? =.=

    ReplyDelete