Wednesday, February 25, 2009

bleeding day

I'm here proudly to tell u all... i had done the 1st good thing in my entire life which is DONATE BLOOD.... muahahahahaha.... ehhh.. wait... but if my blood is full of toxic... they will throw my blood away...=.= Oh god... pls.... dun let my blood wasted..( i shouldn't eat until so fat...-.-)

This is the 1st time i'm having a blood donation... erm.. actually i din nervous like others today ^^ until i see the big thick needle that nid to inject into my hand *holy shit* this is wat i think at that moment... walaoeh... the needle is like my finger size man... erm... not so thick la... i dun even looking when the doctor injected the needle into my hand.. luckily.. there are not as pain as i imagine.. phew.. Than guess wat.. lcw which is wai kor who sit beside me... he saw the whole process which is the doctor is injecting the needle into my hand.. n his face tell me that.. holy shit... he almost wet his pants man...hehe.. juz kidding...

Erm.. i din go to count how much time i use to let all my blood fill the plastic(i dunno wat that thing is) probably is around 10 mins... BUT... the tanker or we call the 1st person who die 1st... my roommate -----> HOLIM-ar~ aka a very experience in blood donating man went before me to donate the blood fnsh slower than me... muahaha... holim... experience banyak buat ape ? Aft he fnsh , i noe from him that he kena cucuk by nurse for 4 TIMES... walaoeh... so lucky... ni jiu hao lo... i wan oso dont have... muahaha..
my hand... eh.. wat yc looking at??










holim... dun so sad n dun say i din treat u good good o... i put ur pic la...




lcw and holim( who kena cucuk 4 times... no face see ppl)

No comments:

Post a Comment